Thursday, March 24, 2016

Holy SHIT, this thing's still here?!

Really? Three years since I updated this shit-heap? Fuck you, time! I thought we had a deal! You don't constrict as I age, and I don't mention that weekend in Boca with Einstein... Whatever, fuck you anyway. THEY PEGGED! I have photographic evidence!

No matter. To the point: I haven't updated Stir Fried Gaming in a while for a few reasons. Reasons I will condense into the only sentences worth reading if you're just dyin for s'more Ned... Coincidentally, "Dyin for S'more Ned" is the name of my new album. Only available on Tidal (fuckin TOPICAL HUMOR, AMIRITE?!) Moving on...

Stir Fried Gaming will (in short order) become Stir Fried Thoughts, because I have a fuckton more to talk about than video games, and I'm tired of being hamstrung by the whole "game" thing. It also makes way more sense as a title. Who the fuck would stir fry a video game? I've tried. No amount of soy sauce can save it... Because it's made of plastic. Or, y'know, data if you're like me and dumped physical media in 2012... Long story short; never lick your modem.

Also, as this transition occurs, I'll start uploading my mixed reality and VR enabled YouTube videos to coincide with the launch of the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.

Figuring out how to manage such feats and the time inherent to that process are precisely the reasons I never bothered to publish videos on how bitchy it was to hate the Street Fighter V release, or any of the other Stir Fried Thoughts (haHA!) I've had since February... Thoughts that would have made perfectly tolerable videos.

Service resumes soon, and... fuck it. I'll start updating this cobwebbed blog again. Good warmup if anything. But I'm leaving the banner as-is. A monument to my inability to Photoshop a god damn thing in 2013. Soooo... I suppose I'll see you Monday.

Stop touching that, you'll go blind,
Ned

No comments:

Post a Comment